Sunday 3 August 2014

Never leave home without it...

Hello all,
Sorry for going into hibernation for the last couple of months, I've been busy working and earning moneys for university, who knew it could be so expensive!! So I've decided to do a what in my handbag, and share with all you lovely people the stupid amount a junk I keep in there!
Firstly my handbag is from Just Fab, I got it last week and I fell in love with it for its size, colour and across the body strap, I am about to go on holiday and needed a perfect bag that would fit in the handheld baggage allowance but also leave my arms free for pushing luggage carts etc. I love this bag fro its many compartments that allow me to be organised and hopefully find everything quickly in my bag! The size is also perfect for everyday especially at uni as I  easily fit a A5 notepad, my iPad and a pencil case as well as all the other clutter I deem necessary to carry.



My purse i got last month from river island it cost me £17 and i love it, the colour is beautiful and i can easily fit all my cards (i have so many advantage cards, nandos cards etc), plus a few hairgrip (you never know when they may come in handy!).


In my handbag I generally carry by makeup bag (I will let you into that little secret later on in my blog), the bag itself is a ted baker bag which i got from boots, i fell in love with the cute design (the bow I added myself).


Also in here are the essentials, hand sanitizer, moisturizer, tissues, a pen,
female products, iPhone lead (never lever home without it, iPhones are terrible for holding battery!), plasters, small mirror, hair bobble, cough sweets, a pair of gloves (my hands always get cold), and when im in uni i always have a bottle of water with me.
I also generally carry around my diary (paperchase) i usually use the diary in my iPhone but i always find it handing to have a written one as well.

So that is my handbag, hope everyone's having a good summer, see you next time 

Ruth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment